- One-of-a-kind hand painted artwork
- Scenic landscape original artwork
- Acrylic painting on stretched 300 gsm canvas
- Coated with high-gloss varnish to protect it from possible dust and sun damage.
- Size: 50 x 40 x 4 cm
- Ready to hang
- Signed by the Artist on the front and back
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
Packaging & Shipping Info
We want you to love your art, so we have taken as much care as possible to protect your artwork during transit.
Once payment is received, we will package your artwork with lightweight 5mm corflute on front and back, then bubble wrapped before being placed inside a purpose-built cardboard carton.
Once your artwork is picked up by the courier, you will receive a notification email with tracking information when your order is on its way.
- (Australia customers)
- 5 – 10 business days for most areas.
- 10 – 15 business days for WA, NT, TAS and rural areas.
- (International customers)
- Normally allow 20 – 30 business days.
- Which couriers do you use?
- We use Australia Post to deliver your product(s) in Australia. Products for international customers, we use a variety of international couriers.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We stand by everything we sell, 100%. So if you’re not satisfied with your order for any reason, neither are we.
In the unlikely event that your artwork arrives damaged, we will not be able to offer a replacement artwork as it is a one-of-a-kind handmade artwork. However, we can provide a refund.
Please contact us within 3 days upon receiving your product.
All returns must be “as new” condition and packaged securely in the original packaging.
The customer will be responsible for return shipping costs.
Once the artwork is received back in our studio, we will assess the damage and organize a refund to your account.
To request a return, please contact us as soon as possible.